Head X100 Basket
Recover the pressure of more than 100 tennis and paddle balls thanks to the new HEAD X100 BASKET pressurizer. It is easy to use, economical and highly profitable. Ideal for schools and clubs. Air pump required, not included.
Once the lid is closed, insert the nozzle of the air pump or a compressor into the valve of the HEAD X100 BASKET and introduce a pressure of up to 21 PSI. Next, quit the air pump or compressor nozzle from the valve. Done, your balls are recovering like new.
Warning! Do not forget to remove the air through the valve with the help of the cap before opening the HEAD X100 BASKET after using it. When opening it, you can help yourself again with the cavities that are in the lower part of the cube to hold the product with your feet.
Clean the product periodically to prevent the sand from the tennis or padel courts from influencing the correct functioning of the pressurizer.
The new HEAD X100 BASKET is a high-capacity pressurizer, which has been designed to recover the original pressure of tennis and padel balls. Thanks to its high-end valve it is possible to inject air inside the cube and increase the pressure, allowing the balls to be completely recovered. It is a product tested and certified by the Technological Institute of Plastics.
HEAD X100 BASKET is easy to use and durable. It is aimed at tennis and padel clubs or schools, as it allows savings on the purchase of balls. An air pump or compressor is needed.
Its strengths are:
- Recover tennis and padel balls
- Capacity of up to 103 balls
- Easy to use with air pump or compressor
- New design adapted for use
- Reinforced with fiberglass
- Economic savings
- WEIGHT BUCKET WITH LID: 5,400 g / 190.47 oz
- BUCKET WEIGHT WITHOUT LID: 4,300 g / 148.15 oz
- LENGTH WITH CAP: 420 mm / 16.53 in
- LENGTH WITHOUT CAP: 364 mm / 14.33 in
- HUB WIDTH: 366 mm / 14.40 in
LID WIDTH: 376 mm / 14.80 in
CLEAN THE PRESSURIZER BUCKET EVERY SOME TIME AND LUBRICATE IT:
- Disassemble the Lid and the O-Ring with something that is not sharp so as not to damage it, and clean it with a piece of paper.
- Clean the cavity or hole in the Lid where the O-Ring is placed with a piece of paper.
- Clean the outline of the Base where the O-Ring rests with a piece of paper.
- Lubricate the O-Ring NOT IN EXCESS with Silicone Grease or neutral Vaseline. We recommend the WEICON brand.