Insert the nozzle of the air pump into the valve of the HEAD X4 PUMP and press the pressure gauge with the tab raised until a pressure between 22 and 34 PSI is reached. Then, close the tab on the pump and remove the nozzle. Ready, your balls are recovering like new.
By filling the free space with compressed air, we increase the internal pressure of the HEAD X4 PUMP and thus the balls cannot eliminate their internal air, maintaining and recovering the original pressure until the next time they are used.
Attention! Don’t forget to remove the air through the valve with the help of the plug before opening the cover of the HEAD X4 PUMP.
Its strong points are:
- Recover the tennis and padel balls
- Capacity of up to four balls
- Easy to use with air pump
- New improved design
- Transparent to check the condition of the balls
- Includes O-ring and cap to protect the valve
- PESO: 440 g / 15,52 oz
- PESO CON BOMBA DE AIRE: 593 g / 21,91 oz
- LONGITUD: 310 mm / 12,20 in
- ANCHURA CUBIERTA: 85 mm / 3,34 in
- ANCHURA CILINDRO: 70 mm / 2,75 in
CLEAN THE PRESSURIZER EVERY LITTLE TIME AND LUBRICATE IT:
- Disassemble the O-ring with something that is not sharp so as not to damage it, and clean it with a paper.
- Clean the cavity or gap where the O-ring and the spiral are placed with a piece of paper.
- Clean the inside of the Lid with a paper.
- Lubricate NOT EXCESSIVELY with Silicone Grease. We recommend the WEICON brand.