Head X4 Pump
Recovers the pressure of up to four tennis and padel balls thanks to the new HEAD X4 PUMP pressurizer with air pump. It is easy to use, economical and resistant. With a capacity of up to four balls.
Insert the nozzle of the air pump into the valve of the product and pump with the tab raised until reaching a pressure on the gauge of 22 to 34 PSI. Next, pull down the tab on the air pump and remove its nozzle. Done, your balls are recovering like new.
By filling the free space with compressed air, we increase the internal pressure of the HEAD X4 PUMP and thus the balls cannot eliminate their internal air, maintaining and recovering the original pressure until the next time they are used.
Warning! Do not forget to remove the air through the valve using the plug before opening the HEAD X4 PUMP again.
The new HEAD X4 PUMP has been designed to recover the original pressure of tennis and padel balls, and keep them in perfect condition between matches. Thanks to its high-end valve, it is possible to inject air inside the cylinder and increase the pressure, allowing the balls to be fully recovered. Easy to use and resistant.
HEAD X4 PUMP is the most complete and advanced product on the market. As it has more space inside, it can be used to pressurize cans of three or four balls. The only difference is that more air will have to be pumped into the interior to fill the space left free and increase the pressure up to 22-34 PSI.
Its strengths are:
- Recover tennis and padel balls
- Capacity of up to four balls
- Easy to use with air pump
- New improved design
- Transparent to check the state of the balls
- Includes O-ring and cap to protect the valve
- WEIGHT: 440 g / 15.52oz
- WEIGHT WITH AIR PUMP: 593 g / 21.91 oz
- LENGTH: 310 mm / 12.20 in
- DECK WIDTH: 85 mm / 3.34 in
- CYLINDER WIDTH: 70 mm / 2.75 in
CLEAN THE PRESSURIZER EVERY SOME TIME AND LUBRICATE IT:
- Disassemble the O-ring with something that is not sharp so as not to damage it, and clean it with a piece of paper.
- Clean the cavity or hole where the O-Ring and the spiral are placed with a piece of paper.
- Clean the inside of the Lid with a piece of paper.
- Lubricate NOT IN EXCESS with Silicone Grease. We recommend the WEICON brand.